Government of West Bengal has announced 240 vacancies/posts Civil Defence Volunteers Jobs. This vacancy is allowed through Normal Quota, candidate who want to apply for Government of West Bengal current vacancies can apply offline through Jobsarkari.com on or before 14/07/2017.
Name of Post : Civil Defence Volunteers
Number Of Post : 340
Examination Fee : There is no application fee
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed Metric from recognised board
HEIGHT – 5’6″
CHEST – 32″ ( UN-INFLATED} AND 34″ ( INFLATED}
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates may apply by sending their application form along with copy of relevant documents send to Office of the Sub Divisional Officer from 29-06-2017 to 14-07-2017.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED-
1. AGE PROOF CERTIFICATE / ADMIT CARD OR CERTIFICATE OF 10th EXAMINATION.
2. CERTIFICATE OF MADHYAMIK OR EQUIVALENT EXAMINATION.
3. MARKSHEET OF MADHYAMIK OR EQUIVALENT EXAMINATION
4. CERTIFICATE OF CIVIL DEFENCE FOUNDATION/ BASIC COURCE.
5. OTHER CERTIFICATES, IF ANY
Selection Process : Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Physical Test & Personal Interview.
Salery : -
Official link : https://wb.gov.in
Important dates : • Starting Date of Application: 29-06-2017
• Last Date of Application: 14-07-2017