State Bank of India (SBI) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (DGM. AGM, Dy. Manager, Vice President, Senior Manager, Vice President & other vacancies in on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-07-2017 to 10-08-2017.
Name of Post :
1. DGM (Cyber Security): 01 Post
2. AGM (Cyber Security): 01 Post
3. Dy. Manager (IS Audit): 05 Posts
4. Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products): 01 Post
5. Senior Manager (Product Specialist): 02 Posts
6. Vice president (Complaints Management): 01 Post
7. Assistant Vice President (IS Audit): 05 Posts
8. Senior Manager (IS Audit): 05 Posts
Number Of Post :
Examination Fee :
Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be between 28 – 45 years for S.No-1, 26 – 40 years as on 31-03-2017 for S.No-2, 21 – 35 years for S.No-3 as on 01-07-2017 for S.No-3, 26- 45 years for S.No-4, 27 – 35 years as on 31-03-2017 S.No-5, 6 Posts. For more information refer the Notification.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should possess Engineering Graduation (BE/ B.Tech) with specialisation in Information Security/ IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance/ Cyber security and Digital Threat Management with any of specificed certificate in the notification for S.No-1, 2, BE/ B.Tech in information technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentations with minimum 60% of marks for S.No-3, Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university/ MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA from reputed institution for S.No-4, MBA from a reputed institute for S.No-5, Engineering Graduation with MBA in Marketing from a reputed University/ institute for S.No-6 Posts with adequate experience.For more information refer the Notification.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 25-07-2017 to 10-08-2017 & send hard copy of the online application with photocopies of ID Proof, date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificates, mark sheet/ degree certificate, experience certificate, brief resume, e receipt of fee payment, SC/ ST certificate, OBC certificate, PWD certificate & in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of____________” by post to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 & soft copy of resume mail to [email protected]
on or before 21-08-2017.
Instructions How to apply
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
Official link :
Important dates :
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-07-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10-08-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 21-08-2017.