Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Legal Consultant in Grade ‘F’ & Grade ‘C’/’D’ vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 24-07-2017 to 11-08-2017 till 12:00 midnight.
Name of Post : 1. Legal Consultant in Grade ‘F’ (Legal Adviser): 02 Posts
2. Legal Consultant in Grade ‘C’/’D’ (Asst/ Dy Legal Adviser): 03 Posts
Number Of Post : 05
Examination Fee : Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- (Application Fee with including intimation charges) for General/ OBC, Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
Age Limit : Candidates age Should be between 45 years and 55 years for Post 1, not below 30 years and above 40 years as on 01-07-2017 for Post 2.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/ years and Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university with relevant experience.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website that is given below
Instructions How to apply
1. Before applying online candidates should scan their photo & signature.
2. candidates log on to the website www.rbi.org.in
3. Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
4. Click on “Online Application Form” & follow the instructions.
5. Enter the Login details if already registered candidates.
6. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be new user.
7. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
8. Check once before submission of application form.
9. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Selection Process : Short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
Salery : Not mention
Official link : www.rbi.org.in
Important dates :
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 24-07-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 11-08-2017 till 12:00 midnight
Last Date to take printed copy of Application: 26-08-2017.