All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh has released AIIMS Notification 2017 for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attendant, Office/Stores Attendant & Stenographers. Through this notification, 305 vacancies are to be filled on direct/deputation recruitment basis. The applications are invited through online mode for the eligible candidates to fill Group A, B & C Posts. Application forms are available from 2nd September to 16th October 2017.
Name of Post :
1.Lower Division Clerk 32 Posts
2. Lab Attendant 41 Posts
3. Office/Stores Attendant (Multi Tasking) 40 Posts
4.Stenographer 34 Posst
Number Of Post :
Examination Fee :
All candidates have to pay the application fee through Online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
•General and OBC Candidates:
•OBC Candidates (Group B):
Age Limit :
- For LDC: 18 to 35 Years
- For Stenographer: 21 to 35 Years
- Lab Attendant: 18 to 27 Years
- For Office/ Stores Attendant: 18 to 30 Years as on 16th October 2017.
Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk: Candidates must have passed 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board and possess a skill test of computer typing speed at 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi.
- For Lab Attendant: Aspirants should have completed 10+2 with Science and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Office/Stores Attendant: Contenders must have passed 10th or ITI equivalent.
- For Stenographer: Applicants should have completed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through AIIMS, Rishikesh website
Selection Process : Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Salery : For Lower Division Clerk- Rs5,200-20,200 Grade Pay- Rs1,900
For Stenographers Rs5,200-20,200 Grade Pay- Rs2,400
Official link : http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Important dates : Starting Date of Online Application: 02-09-2017
Last Date of Online Application: 16-10-2017
copyright © 2017 | Latest Govt Job