Indian Army has published notification to conduct 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 38 commencing from Jan 2018 for unmarried Male Candidates . Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-05-2017 at 1000 hrs to 14-06-2017 at 1000 hrs.
Name of Post :
Number Of Post : 90
Examination Fee :
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 16 1/2 and 191/2 years ( i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01-07-1998 and not after 01-07-2001 (both days inclusive)) as on first day of the month in which the course is commencing .
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board.
How to Apply : 1. Candidates log on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Select the desired post in Officers Opportunities.
3. Read the Notification & Instructions carefully.
4. Click on Registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Click on apply Online if candidate already registered.
6. Fill all the details in the application & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on medical exam, merit & SSB interview.
Official link : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important dates :