NABARD Recruitment 2017 recent Job
notification issued for 17 vacancies for the post Manager NABARD recruitment 2017 in Across India who completed Any Graduate to apply recruitment in NABARD 2017 online nabard.org before 07.07.2017.
Name of Post :
Number Of Post :
Examination Fee :
For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/-
Age Limit :
For all others: Rs. 900/-
For NABARD staff: No fee
B. Age Limit (As on 01.06.2017)
Educational Qualification :
- Minimum Age: 21
- Maximum Age: 35
- For Age relaxations, see official notification.
#3. Eligibility Criteria
A. Educational Qualifications
i) Manager – General
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD).
ii) Manager – Agriculture
How to Apply :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD).
To apply for NABARD Recruitment click on the direct link below. You can apply through online mode only.
Selection Process :
- Fill the Application form for registration.
- Click on Submit
- You will receive a provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Make sure to note these down and save them.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Alternatively, go to the Official Website of NABARD
- Click on Working with us at the top of the page.
- Now click on “Link for Application” under Career notices.
- Follow the above instructions to fill your NABARD Recruitment application form.
The examination will be conducted in three phases
- Phase I – online (objective MCQs)
- Phase II – online (objective MCQs + Descriptive)
- Phase III – Interview
Phase I – Prelims
Phase II- Mains
|Phase 2- Main Examination will consist of 3 papers.
|General English: (Descriptive)
||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development (MCQ)
|| Development Economics, Statistics, Finance and Management
1 ½ hrs
|Duration: 1 ½ hrs
||Duration: 1 ½ hrs
Phase III- Interview
This phase will be of 40 Marks
Official link :
- Basic Pay: Rs. 35150/- per month
- Scale: 35150 – 62400
- Eligible for: DA, Local Allowance, HRA, Family Allowance, Grade Allowance, Medical Care.
- Initial Gross Emoluments: (Approx) 66,864/- per month
Important dates :